You might decide to have an open bar, a soft bar, or even a cash bar at your wedding. But why not take a twist on the traditional concept of a "bar" and go for something a little different. Perhaps....
1) Popcorn bar- guests will be popping over to your popcorn bar with fun flavors to try like caramel and cheddar and don’t forget the seasonings!
2) Chocolate bar- What could be more romantic than the smell and taste of chocolates? Ferro Rochers, hershey kisses, chocolate mousse… It’s proven that chocolate (especially dark chocolate) triggers the release of endorphins which make you happy and your guests happier!
3) Hot chocolate bar- Warm up your friends and family with white, milk, and dark chocolate varieties. Garnish with peppermint sticks, marshmallows, and a variety of cookies and treats. Oh-so cozy for a winter wedding!
4) Raw bar- an ice sculpture featuring tiers of fresh crab legs and oysters
5) Spud bar- A retro-themed spud bar featuring potato wedges, baked potatoes, fries, and tater tots, along with various condiments and sauces.